Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My little Princess turns 3

Crazy to think, its already been a year since she turned 2. My little princess is quickly growing out of the toddler stages and becoming a little kid. She is such a girly girl. From painting her nails, which she will ask about almost everyday- to wanting to do make up with me when I am getting ready in the morning. She loves to have her hair done and has varied opinions each day on how she wants it styled. She loves Disney Princess movies, Cinderella and The Little Mermaid are her favorite. She insists on wearing dresses and on the rare occasions I don't give in and make her wear pants or shorts she is sure to tell me about it. She will be starting preschool next week.
Kiley loves her big brother. She loves to follow him around and play with whatever he is interested in. They help each other. Tyler is very good to her. If he wants something he is sure to ask if his sister can have the same. If he is working on something he will show her what he is doing. I cherish the moments I stand outside of one of their rooms while I can hear him teaching her numbers or how to make a toy work. "Its like this Kiley, here you have a turn." If he wants to do something-she wants to be right there with him doing the same exact thing. Don't get me wrong, they have their moments-they are siblings after all but- for the most part they are really close. I love that. I love that they love each other and are already showing a bond that will carry on through the years to come. I don't think I will have to worry about those boyfriends 30 years:) down the line- I think Tyler will be right there to handle the boys his sister brings home-he protects her and I love that!








No comments:

Post a Comment