Tuesday, July 5, 2011

20 weeks! Half way there!! Happy 4th!

So, I am half way through my 3rd pregnancy with the TWINS! I can't imagine how quick the next 15-20 weeks will go by seeing how fast the first 20 weeks went. I am feeling a realm of emotions from this. I can't imagine what life will be like once they get here. I wonder what they will look like, if they will have my nose or his hair color, my toes or his...little things like that. I am enjoying every last second of this because this is the last pregnancy I Will ever experience. 4 children to love and raise is wonderful. It's going to be hectic and crazy at times I am sure. I couldn't imagine having more after this. I don't think it'd be fair to the 4 I have. I never thought (though I am super happy) that I would be a mommy of 4. I have plenty of love to go around though and am so thankful for this gift. There is nothing greater, more rewarding to me then being a mother. I thank my lucky stars everyday to have my kids- and the 2 that are on the way!! Thanks Jas for taking these pics for me to cherish for years to come, where I can look back and remember what it was like to have life growing inside of me...the most empowering feeling in the world:) I had a great time spending the 4Th with you and am so lucky to have you as my friend. Love ya!









No comments:

Post a Comment