Friday, February 4, 2011

Forever in our Hearts

Today would have been another celebration towards another year in her life...but all I have to rememebr her by are memories and pictures now. I don't go a day without missing her and wishing she was here to watch my children grow. She wanted so much to live-and dying was so scary to her; as it was for all of us. To watch someone you love for 2 years battle with cancer for their life, knowing how scared they are is not only hard-its heart breaking. There is nothing you can do but listen and love and laugh togheter the time you do have left. When she passed I rememeber feeling relieved for her, her pain was gone, but mine had only just begun. She would cry to me about wanting to see my children grow, wanting to watch my daughter run through fields of flowers, wanting to see them live life- thats all she wanted and she had to leave us- but I know in my heart she is watching down-and grandma on this day I wish you a very happy birthday- you may not have been here to blow out your candles with us but I know you can see them and are protecting them and one day we will be together again.


No comments:

Post a Comment