Thursday, December 30, 2010

Winter-wonderland










Sometimes its fun to just get away. The weather was perfect so Jas and I decided to take the kids on an adventure to the snow. I didn't know how Kiley would react this time. The last time we went to the snow she spent most of the trip throwing her gloves on the ground and screaming when her bare hands would hit the snow, but refusing the gloves. She defiantly has a mind of her own. I didn't want her to be miserable but luckily she was very happy this time. She was in a great mood:) The boys of course had a great time throwing snow balls and making snow angels. Jas and I had fun watching them play, they were having so much fun! The snow was so deep that we kept sinking down into it. I, of course, forgot my snow boots. So, there I was in 4 feet of snow with DC's on....I tried to put plastic bags over my shoes but that didn't do anything. My feet were frozen about 20 minutes into the trip. Thank goodness for my car heater:) I love that we have taken them to the snow the past few years, something we plan to do for years to come!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment