Monday, April 25, 2011

So scared of the Easter Bunny

I took the kids to see the Easter Bunny. I thought they were going to love it! Tyler was all about it! But, Kiley was very unsure. The closer we got to the front of the line the more I wondered what her reaction would be. She seemed scared and unsure. Tyler, on the other hand couldn't get to the front of the line soon enough. It was our turn- Tyler went running up to the Easter Bunny to sit in his lap. Kiley ran towards me. That was it- she wasn't going to sit on this huge "bunnies" lap. The more I thought about it the more I realized I told her she was going to see a bunny. She pry thought she would see a small, cute little soft bunny she could pet. Here was this human-sized thing with big floppy ears and big bulging eyes-and it talked. As with our visit in December to see Santa I decided to try to got and sit with her, Ty and the Bunny- at least that way she would possibly be all right with him. I thought surely that would help. My little one not only screamed she started climbing up me like I was a jungle gym. So- they only option was to get up with her and let Ty enjoy the moments he had with the Easter Bunny- because clearly it terrified her and she was not enjoying it. My little princess- I felt so bad for her. Maybe next year she will have a better experience.



No comments:

Post a Comment